About Apertum Online - Apertum Online is a leading B2B technology and operations service provider company. We provide business and technical expertise to the global online and mobile gaming industry.
Apertum offers a dynamic and rewarding environment for high achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals, to build and support scalable products which already provide entertainment to millions of users and take them to the next level.
You would be doing:
- Handle customer queries Social Media, Web Chat, E-mail and phone;
- Educate current and potential customers with product and service information;
- Maintain accurate customer records;
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the Team Leader and Ops Team;
- Actively participate in team meetings.
You would have/be:
- Native/Fluent French speaker;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- 1+ years of general experience on a Customer Support or similar role;
- Passionate about customer care;
- An excellent communicator;
- Able to work well under pressure and under minimum supervision;
- A fast learner who is able to work with set targets;
- A team player;
- Must be time flexible and able to work in a shift system (24/7) including public holidays and weekends;
We would offer to you:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Quarterly Bonuses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Flexible working location;
- Additional Health Care;
- Food Vouchers;
- Multisport card (shared cost);
- Learning and Development Allowance;
- Additional day off for each year spent in the company;
- A present for your birthday;
- Team building events;
- Company team building events in selected locations.
- To be a part of a small enough company to allow you to have a big impact and large enough to provide structure and clarity;
- Work along very fresh and bright people;
- Global multi-cultural working environment.