We are growing!
Our brand-new client operates the world’s largest and most open electric vehicle charging network. They also design, build and support the technology that powers it.
Want to work on flexible shifts? Not a problem!
Our lines are open 24/7 and we offer a variety of different shifts to help you strike an excellent work-life balance!
Your typical day:
As a representative of the company, you will be expected to deliver high-quality customer service by phone, e-mail and chat. You will receive inbound calls from current and prospective customers needing real time assistance. You will provide problem resolution to the customers by preforming a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include resolving username/password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling mobile application, verifying proper account set up and guiding users to navigate application menus. You will provide support by clearly communicating solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
What you need to have is:
- Fluency in French and English, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills
- Work experience in a customer service center is an advantage
- Solid computer skills (MS Office, use of internet, e-mail and web-based applications)
- Interest in technology and desire to learn new skills.
- Be organized, have problem-solving and analytical skills
- Be available to work on flexible shifts 24/7 (including weekends and night shifts)
- Team player with a great attitude
- High school education
What do you get from us?
- Competitive salary
- Additional pay for night shifts
- Virtual training and permanent Work from Home
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. We are Different by Design.