Diamond Consult EOOD creates and provides services that enable its clients to be profitable in the constantly changing labor market.
In connection with the large volume of work of our client, we are looking for:
· Serves as a technical expert for customer inquiries related to the service and performance of the equipment.
· Establish and maintain relationships with assigned customers.
· On-site support including installation of new equipment, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, upgrades, and calibration.
· Remote (phone, email) support to customers.
· Order and manage spare parts.
· Keep up-to-date service reports, service logs, and internal service records in a timely manner.
· Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
· Maintain tools and test equipment and ensure they are properly calibrated.
· Identify and pursue sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals, and system sales.
· Work with the Technical Writers to produce service manuals and other documentation.
· Bachelor’s degree in the Engineering field
· Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
· Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
· Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
· Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
· Strong time management skills.
· Competitive remuneration.
· Excellent working environment and a possibility to be part of an energic and motivated team of professionals;
· Professional development opportunities to grow in an international environment.
· Team and company events.
If you are interested in our proposal, please send us your CV in English.
We would like to inform you that the data you provide us are processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the LPPD and are subject to a special regime of protection.
Diamond Consult EOOD holds perpetual license No. 3380 from 18.08.2022. to provide services in the field of human resources.