The Advisor I, Customer Service position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or services.
Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.
Your Job Role:
- To handle PC/Console gaming issues by providing solutions to the gamer’s cases via chat;
- To handle the communication with the gamers in a professional manner, taking ownership of their cases, and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction;
- To provide accurate, valid and complete troubleshooting by following the right processes and using the right tools;
- To contribute positively towards the achievement of individual and team performance targets, Service Levels, and Customer Satisfaction Surveys;
- To develop a deep knowledge of our client’s products and process;
- To support the extended teams, new projects and the wider business as and when required;
- To show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our clients.
What you need to have:
- To be fluent in French and advanced in English;
- To be an active gamer and familiar with both PC and Console gaming;
- To be proficient in troubleshooting technical issues in a Hardware/PC/Console environment;
- To have a good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Gaming Forums/Communities;
- To have a friendly personality and be a team player;
- To be self-motivated and able to work proactively.
Why to work for Concentrix?
On top of your salary we can offer you:
- To be part of the Gold Award winner company in the category “Employees at the heard of everything” for large companies at the South East Europe customer service awards 2020
- Opportunity develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries
- Free additional medical and dentist insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Multisport card discount
- Refer a friend bonus – one of the biggest at the market
- Variety of company events – recognition initiatives, team buildings, monthly fruit days, breakfast, kids days in the office, free massages and more
- Corporate discounts
- A bright, modern brand new modern office with convenient location next to metro station
- Relocation support if needed