Astrea Recruitment was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We
transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for
For one of our clients – we are looking for Ride Service Customer Support Agent with Portuguese, German, Russian, Ukrainian and English.The team provides customer service on behalf of a competitive ridesharing company.
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but everyday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort. The hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build an outstanding support experience for the company’s riders;
* Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms;
* Gather feedback from users and document the data in order to improve the company’s
* Create loyalty among new users, triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
* Excellent skills in Portuguese, German, Russian, Ukrainian and English;
* Ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities;
* Ability to quickly and efficiently solve problems and troubleshoot;
* Capability to operate independently with minimal oversight;
* Collaborative spirit, curiosity and passion for client support.
Our client offers:
* Excellent salary;
* Awesome additional employee benefits;
* Flexible working schedule;
* Friendly atmosphere;
* Clear career path, additional training and courses;
* Team building activities, company events.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate,
do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref.N SM_RSCSA).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).