Travel Support Agent with German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Dutch
Nordic Recruitment & Consulting offers IT, data, security and rare language recruitment and business consulting, both with strong Nordic focus and reach. Nordic Recruitment & Consulting is the leading source for all Nordic speakers (Finnish, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian) in Bulgaria.
Having long experience in recruitment we value above all those things that make us successful because of our clients, candidates and partners success: trustworthiness, good communication, Can do-attitude, finding solutions, being flexible; being available. We also have genuine passion for what we do.
Contact us any time and you will receive a prompt reply with already proposed solutions for what we can do for you!
Do you want to work for one of the most impactful and well known European travel companies?
This would be the right role for you if you:
- Have excellent language skills in one of the priority languages and in English language
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have previous experience in a travel agency, airline reservations or similar role - this will be considered as an advantage
- Have motivation for development
- Are able to work on flexible shifts
-A key part of this role is to use your travel skills to locate flights, hotels, upsell, cross-sell ancillary services, and create new bookings.
- You have excellent communication skills and you would be happy to support customers with reservations in a polite and professional manner
- You want to work in friendly and positive environment
- You are looking for place where you can develop yourself professionally
WE WILL GIVE YOU:
- Very competitive salary
- Salary increases upon reached milestones
- Attractive performance incentives
- Working time Monday to Friday 10-19h
- Other than the statutory taxes, we also offer our employees a unique social benefits package which includes: Additional Health Insurance; Life Insurance; Food Vouchers; Gift Vouchers; Transportation Allowance
- Half-yearly Team Building Activities
- Unique Training & Development Opportunities (E-learning & Classroom modules, International Certifications)
- Monthly/Quarterly Rewards & Recognition Programs
- And more!
Nordic Recruitment & Consulting's recruitment rights and activities are based upon Recruitment Licence No. 2022 (issued 01.04.2016). Services of Nordic Recruitment & Consulting are fully free for the candidates.