Sporty's sites are some of the most popular on the internet, consistently staying in Alexa's list of top websites for the countries they operate in.
Who Are We?
Sporty Group is a consumer internet and technology business with an unrivalled sports media, gaming, social and fintech platform, which serves millions of daily active users across the globe via technology and operations hubs in more than 10 countries and 3 continents.
The recipe for our success is to discover intelligent and energetic people, who are passionate about our products and serving our users, and attract and retain them with a dynamic and flexible work life, which empowers them to create value and rewards them generously based upon their contribution.
We have already built a capable and proven team of 400+ high achievers from a diverse set of backgrounds and we are looking for more talented individuals to drive further growth and contribute to the innovation, creativity and hard work that currently serves our users further via their grit and innovation.
You would be doing:
- Handle customer queries Social Media, Web Chat, E-mail and phone;
- Educate current and potential customers with product and service information;
- Maintain accurate customer records;
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the Team Leader and Ops Team;
- Actively participate in team meetings.
You would have/be:
- Native/Fluent French speaker;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- 1+ years of general experience on a Customer Support or similar role;
- Passionate about customer care;
- An excellent communicator;
- Able to work well under pressure and under minimum supervision;
- A fast learner who is able to work with set targets;
- A team player;
- Must be time flexible and able to work in the hours between 18:00h and 10:00h and also during public holidays and weekends;
We would offer to you:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Quarterly Bonuses;
- Flexible working location;
- Additional Health Care;
- Food Vouchers;
- Multisport card (shared cost);
- Learning and Development Allowance;
- Additional day off for each year spent in the company;
- A present for your birthday;
- Team building events;
- Company team building events in selected locations.
- To be a part of a small enough company to allow you to have a big impact and large enough to provide structure and clarity;
- Work along very fresh and bright people;
- Global multi-cultural working environment.