Our client is a German IT company (IAM / Security), opening its own company branch in Sofia. The company covers the whole lifecycle of Identity and Access Management (IAM) as a vendor-independent system integrator for security solutions (IAM).
Moreover, there are topics such as Customer IAM, Digital Customer Journey, Internet of Things, and API Management.
To start building its own team in Bulgaria, we are looking to hire an IT Support Engineer.
• You support the operations of IT Security infrastructure for the customers of the company
• You communicate with the team in Germany for clarification and solution of incidents and problems
• You implement solutions for the IT security requirements of customers
• You will use international state-of-the-art products of IT Security management as well as modern technologies and standards like identity federation or social sign-in
• You analyze or optimize existing solutions
• University studies in the field of information technology/computer sciences
• 2-5 years of practical experience in a company
• Interest to get deeper into the IT security
• Very good analytic thinking
• Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure
• Good knowledge in at least one of the following fields: programming languages like Java, .NET, scripting, Database, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Windows Server, Unix/Linux authentication methods (MFA, SAML, OAuth…), PKI, certificate services AZURE, Federation
• Reliant and systematic way of working
• Being a team player
• Good German knowledge in reading and writing
• English knowledge in reading and writing
Benefits and Perks:
• Above-average pay, top-quality equipment incl. private use, personal coach
• Access to personal and professional training and development (not catalog-based).
• Access to German and English courses sponsored by the company
• Flat organization, short decision-making channels and a high level of personal responsibility with a lot of room for decision-shaping in an established company
• Strong focus on your work-life balance, the possibility to work from home.
• Promotion of the corporate climate, e.g., through regular team and company events in a relaxed atmosphere, large company-wide events in the summer and winter
• additional Health insurance
• Gym sports card
• 25 days’ holiday
• Flexible working hours
• Team events
Please note: The submitted data information is personal as per the Personal Data Protection Law and per GDPR and will be treated confidentially.
IESF Bulgaria is an international recruitment agency (license N: 2441 / 18.01.2018).
Only short-listed applicants are going to be contacted.