Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. We are Different by Design.
As a Technical Support Associate, you will assist customers with resolving technical issues that impact their experience. You will receive requests via ticketing system (e-mail) and make outbound calls. You will provide problem resolutions to the system administrators by preforming a question diagnosis while guiding them through step-by-step solutions. You will provide support by clearly communicating solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
We are looking for someone who have:
What we offer:
- Excellent communication skills in required language - Czech;
- Very good command of English language;
- Analytical thinking;
- Customer-oriented attitude, combined with excellent soft skills;
- Ability to capture information easily, summarise it and provide it briefly;
- Ability to adapt quickly;
- Good time management skills and multitasking ability;
- Technically-oriented interests with strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
If you’re up for a fresh new challenge, fancy the idea of working for a bright, forward thinking business, and picking up some new skills along the way, then look no further!
- Strong remuneration package;
- Free Health Insurance + discount for a sport card;
- Work week from Monday to Friday;
- Individual career path - personal training on the maintained technologies, great source of technical articles and support information;
- Management and technical career growth;
- Enhanced by learning and development program;
- Regular performance assessment;
- Standard working hours;
- Environment of high skilled and collaborative colleagues;
Send us your CV now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead you!
We can't wait to meet you!