Currently we in SBB MANAGEMENT are looking to expand our team with target driven, dynamic and energetic individuals possessing good communication skills and analytical thinking.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Expert Responsibilities:
• Calling leads and closing deals without delays.
• Ability to be organized and efficient with time in a computerized environment.
• Working under the pressure of hitting weekly and monthly sales targets for high commissions.
• Active and constant learning from managers and sales trainers for the purpose of steady improvement.
• Closely following specific guidelines and sales structures and able to handle potential clients.
• Approaching different clients and selling mobile applications.
Sales Expert Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field is preferable
• Experience in sales is preferable
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
• Sales driven and target oriented personality
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to details
- Desire to advance, grow and develop
- Team player
- Professional Attitude
What we offer:
• Excellent base salary.
• High commissions with an unlimited bonus structure (the more you sell, the more you get).
• A free of charge professional training course.
• Fast promotion opportunity and development within the company.
• Opportunity to work with a young international team.
• A friendly working environment in a lively modern office building.
• Extra social benefits, 20 days payed annual vacation.
• Company sponsored activities.
If you see yourself suitable for the
position , please send us your FULL CV in ENGLISH. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Personal data is protected by the Bulgarian legislation law and in accordance will be treated as strictly confidential.
The labor contract will be signed with SBB MANAGEMENT Ltd.