Astrea Recruitment was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a growing e-commerce platform brand – we are looking for an E-commerce Technical Support Specialist with Greek or Romanian to join their team of client support experts.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Provide support via calls and emails to platform users;
* Support the e-commerce platform clients, to help and resolve issues the client might have with his online shop;
* To be able to differentiate the back-end and front-end of the platform, to recognize build in bugs or ones
created during the use of the platform;
* Meet individual customer needs and build strong client relationships;
* Contribute to revenue growth and meet targets;
* Collaborate with other departments and strive for excellence.
* Fluency in Greek or Romanian;
* English – B2
* Experience with open-source platform (Opencart, Magento, Woocommerce);
* E-commerce background is considered an advantage;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Strong PC literacy;
* Friendly attitude and ambition.
Our client’s offer:
* Standard working time – Monday till Friday;
* Attractive salary;
* Exclusive business opportunity;
* Great leadership and a friendly team;
* Healthy working environment and career growth.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate
and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. GT_PP)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).