Тop Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best of our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is providing an online trading platform for financial services offered to different customers worldwide.
Primary responsibilities include (not limited to):
• Onboarding and maintaining client accounts
• Performing daily operational transactions (deposits/withdrawals/trade reconciliations, etc)
• Customer service and routine correspondence with clients (emails, phone, chat, etc)
• Customize solutions based on unique needs of large volume producing White Labels, Omnibuses, or Prime Broker clients
• Liaise with Institutional Sales Associates and other internal departments
• Compile scheduled and ad-hoc reporting needs such as Volume, Revenue/PnL calculation, etc
• Fluent English (written and verbal)
• Bachelor\'s degree
• Good communication skills
• Team player willing to work in a friendly team environment
• Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
• Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/ deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
• Excellent remuneration package
• Flexible working hours (Monday-Friday, 9 am-6 pm; 4 pm-12 am.)
• Opportunity to grow within the company
• Training programs
• Holiday pay
• Voluntary medical plan and life insurance
• Sport card
• Food vouchers
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Keywords: English/ Back Office Customer Support/ Английски/ Back office
With this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of providing you temporarily, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017