Тop Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best of our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
We are looking for a Junior KYC Analyst to join the team of professionals of our client - fintech company with office based in Sofia.
he KYC team is a key part of the Compliance department which ensures that the company is compliant with its obligation of client identification and due diligence on a worldwide basis and to provide the institution with adequate and complete client information.
In this role, you will:
- Gain exposure on customer onboarding journey and Regulatory/AML requirements;
- Conduct screening for new client onboarding with a quantitative check;
- Periodic KYC/ CDD review on existing clients;
- Conduct enhanced due diligence on high-risk customers;
- Have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams including Customer service, Risk and AML team.
You will know we are looking for you if you have:
- Proficiency in verbal and written English;
- Desire to work on shifts;
- Good Internet Research Skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Fast learner and able to adapt to a global company;
- Bachelor's level degree or professional qualification;
- Some knowledge or a basic understanding of KYC, AML, COB and periodic review of customers.
- You will be offered an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech;
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you;
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team;
- You will get to be involved in developing a brand-new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017.