We are an American transportation company operating in the USA. Established in 2004 and has been growing since. Merx Global is a company where people matter, our employees have always been family. Our determination to not only achieve, but to improve, is one of the many reasons that Merx continues to grow, year after year.
If you are looking for a successful career in logistics within a young and motivated team in a fun office environment, then you have come to the right place.
Key responsibilities include:
• Track and trace drivers
• Communicate issues
• Provide shipment updates
• Take initiative to identify and handle potential problems
• Enter load information into company software
What we are looking for:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Proficient with Microsoft Products, general computing skills
• Previous experience in a similar position is a plus
• Bachelor's Degree is a plus
• Strong attention to details
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, a team player who shows commitment and dedication to the job.
• Ability to work evening shifts, weekends and holidays as required
Shifts on US working hours
What we offer:
• Be a part of a dynamic team of young people in a friendly work environment
• Challenging and dynamic job that offers self-improvement
• Competitive salary
• Full training provided
• Multisport card
• Transportation allowance
If you are interested please send your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.