Are you looking for a place to grow your career, where continuous learning and performance are rewarded? Are you someone who's organized and efficient in daily tasks with proven experience working in an HR department? Do you possess superb written and spoken communication skills? Then this is for you!
CSMS Ltd. is part of Playtech, the largest online gambling and sports betting software supplier in the world. CSMS was established in 2007 and has a young, friendly, and caring atmosphere. Combined with professional guidelines and procedures, CSMS provides online and offline customer support to multinational clients all over the world, servicing more than 13 brands. We cover 6 different languages with an excellent level of expertise and outstanding customer service which is the reason we are one of the fastest-growing companies in this business!
Currently, we're looking for a talented and professional individual for the role of Coordinator - Теchnical and Project Activities
Your role will be to:
Coordinate projects with oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards and focus on risk, payments, and compliance procedures.
• To develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and to coordinate their execution.
• To review client data in order to provide recommendations for eligibility and priority of assignments in compliance with clients’ projects and recovery priorities.
• To serve as a liaison for the clients providing status tracking and process updates.
• To coordinate documents transmission through a web-based tool, to schedule site inspections and identify when technical expertise may be needed throughout the program delivery process.
• To oversee the claims process by reviewing and validating damage details, scopes of work, and costs with the client.
• To participate in regular meetings by providing updates on work status, evaluates claims, makes recommendations as to whether the claim is eligible, and resolves eligibility issues.
• To coordinate internal team leaders in multiple locations worldwide; implement work procedures, mentor, and lead to achieve set targets.
• Performs other duties as required.
• 5 years of professional experience and at least 2.5 years of in-field experience in project coordination related to risk management, online payments process automation, fraud prevention, and compliance.
• Knowledge of the online gaming industry and experience in implementing applicable regulations/legislation.
• In-depth knowledge of payment standards, risk management systems, and automation systems.
• Fluency in English written and spoken.
• Knowledge of MS Office, Windows, and Internet applications.
• Demonstrates good organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
• Excellent team player.
• Good attention to detail and customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and remain flexible.
CSMS is here to offer you:
● Opportunity to work within a leading company and gain a multicultural experience
● Competitive salary and remuneration package
● Additional health and dental Insurance
● Multisport Card
● Monthly travel allowance + Taxi vouchers for evening shifts
● Book allowance
● Annual bonus based on results
● Food vouchers and free food and drinks in the office
● Friendly team environment
● Company social activities and events
Encouraging the personal and professional development of our team members is at the heart of what we do. With us, you will have a lot of growth opportunities both horizontally and vertically within the company.
If this job opportunity is interesting for you, please apply by sending your CV in English.
Deadline for applications July 15, 2020.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).