• The Dispatcher is our first point of contact for our clients. You will be exposed to all areas of technology (workstations, servers, printers, networks, hardware & software, as well as vendor-specific hardware). You will at times need to work with Third-Party Vendors to resolve client issues.
• Act as the point of contact to the customer for all types of Incident and service requests
• Coordinate the scheduling technical resources.
• Basic technical support of Microsoft O365 and various hosted solutions.
• Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond
accordingly through service tickets
• System documentation maintenance and review.
• Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying
them of impending changes or agreed outages
• Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-
• Diagnosis skills of basic technical issues
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Technical awareness: the ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
• Service awareness of all organisations key IT services for which support is being provided
• Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
• Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
• Fast turnaround of customer requests.
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
• Ensure requests are routed to the proper resource, to be resolved quickly and efficiently
• Escalate service requests that require engineer level support
• Enter all work as service tickets into the ticketing system
• Some previous Helpdesk or Customer service experience desired.
Additionally, to fit into Tech culture, you must be of Good Character
• Trustworthy, reliable, honest, & consistent
• Excellent customer service, helpful, team player, good communicator, cost-effective
• Respectful, compassionate, kind and considerate
• Proactive, prepared, resourceful, big picture, follow-through, plan before action
• A competent, lifelong learner, trainer, does it right and on time, knowledgeable