Today, 1-StopAsia (formerly 1-Stop Translation) has more than six offices worldwide (in the US, China, Thailand, Korea, and Bulgaria, among others) and more than 300 employees, but it still bears the clear philosophy and imprint of its founder and CEO, Don Shin. After more than 23 years, the company's values and philosophy are still encouraging progress and innovations in the field of translations, building strong relationships with our clients and giving new opportunities to employees so they can perfect their abilities.
The company is developing on a global scale in three directions: translation, education, and subtitles for the film industry.
1-StopAsia's client list consists of several of the world’s leading translation companies, as well as a global company that is an industry leader in its field. Through the work we are performing for these top translation companies, 1-Stop has been able to translate documents and websites for hundreds of Fortune 500 companies, including the one that runs of the most well-known search engines in the world and is a gigantic influence on the smartphone market. We have also taken care of a great number of translations projects for the United States and the European Union’s government and public sector agencies.
Our Account Managers work in a 24-hour shift schedule. As a group of Asian language specialists, 1-Stop handles all subject areas in document translation, which strengthens our position as one of the largest Asian language translation companies — and given our growth, linguists have great career progression opportunities with us. Currently, we are the largest Asian translation company worldwide, and we work with more than 2000 freelancers around the world.
We are expanding our office in Plovdiv, and we want to strengthen our position in the market. We are looking for long-term committed candidates, who are able to take on responsibility and achieve results.
Why work for us?
• Unlimited opportunities for growth and career advancement
• A flexible work environment that reward results
• A company and management team are widely known for their strong integrity
• Fast-paced, so you won’t get bored
• Training is provided to develop your skills and help you succeed
Skills & Experience
• Excellent communication skills in English (both speaking and writing). You’ll be communicating through e-mails 99.99% of the time – you won’t be expected to talk to clients through a phone or Skype unless you prefer to do so
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment
• Selling skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize your workload
• Ambitious, with a desire to achieve objectives
• Resilient, with the ability to bounce back from setbacks
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Being an adaptable team player
• Ability to multitask and to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills
Advantages will be:
•Experience in the previous position like an Account Project manager in the translation industry
• An ability to understand and get to grips with unfamiliar software (CAT tools and DTP applications) with adequate training
• Good computer literacy and experience in MS Office and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
• Outsourcing projects to linguists that are located in the client’s time zone by preparing files for translation, double-checking the client’s instructions, and sending handoff emails to our production team, making sure that the instructions are clear, concise and easy to understand.
• Maintaining and developing professional relationships with both clients and linguists
• Coordinating project activities with our linguists
• Following the project schedule and ensuring that our deliverables are sent to the client on time
• Supporting the project’s teams
• Maintaining a high standard of quality and consistently improving your abilities
• Improving our partnership with existing clients
Who exactly are the Project Managers in the translation industry?
APMs have to be the unsung heroes of our industry. Those outside their role often don’t realize the brilliant job that they do, how they have to be expert planners, expert communicators and work amazingly well under pressure. That’s not even mentioning the technical knowledge they need to possess, given the amount of translation technology available to both language service providers and clients. But most of all, Account Project Managers put a human face to translations. They’re there to help clients when they need it most and often serve as the face of the company. Being an Account Project Manager is not easy. Thanks to our expert APMs, our clients are happier and our company is improving its standing.
What we offer
• A competitive salary and additional social benefits
• An attractive bonus scheme based on objective metrics
• Potential for career progression within the team in Plovdiv and our other offices worldwide
• An environment filled with highly motivated and friendly individuals
• An office located near to the city center in Plovdiv
• Work time: Monday to Friday 06:00 PM - 02:00 AM
If you have what it takes for the open position and you are not afraid of the challenge ahead, we want to hear from you. Please, send your short cover letter and resume (CV) in English. We look forward to hearing from you!