Industrial Access EOOD as part of TVH Group Belgium is among the market leaders in the construction machinery rental in the Balkan area.
Established in 2008 in Sofia, Industrial Access services its client portfolio from 3 locations across Bulgaria.
What can we do together?
Do you want to build your career in an international company with more then 4.500 employees worldwide spread across multiple continents (www.tvh.com)?
Do you want to meet daily challenges in an emerging new market?
Do you want to enhance your relations in international team?
Industrial Access EOOD Bulgaria team is looking for a new member for the
SALES REPRESENTATIVE SOFIA AND WESTERN BULGARIA– position in Sofia
What we request (daily KPIs):
- to prospect the market, identifying and developing existing and new clients
- to establish meetings with clients to present and promote products and services
- to prepare, transmitting and negotiating the price offers, contracts and payment terms
- to monitories the market and work with sales manager for establish a sales strategy
- to achieve the monthly sales targets
The optimal candidate profile we look for shall require:
- experience in sales of technical products and services
- high interpersonal communication skills and the ability to relate proactively both inside and outside the company
- teamwork skills
- results driven and client-oriented person
- availability to make journeys in the allocated area
- minimum experience in a previous experience on a similar job or in the field of rental / sales of machinery and equipment in construction constitutes an advantage
- English fluent proficiency (conversational, writing, reading, conference).
What we offer:
- periodic trainings at local and international level specific to the job position
- Permanent contract with 6 months trial period
- 20 days / year paid holiday
- 8.00 – 17.00 / 5 days a week
- 1.580 - 5200 BGN gross salary / month
- company car, mobile phone and PC
If you are interested, please submit your application in English with recent photo.
Only accepted candidates will be contacted. The interview involves online evaluation of the candidates.