Too-big-to-really-imagine-it data solutions
Make it happen
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
- You will be actively involved in the whole process of product and services development
and will have the chance to be part of an united team of professionals, working on challenging projects.
What you need:
- knowledge in relational database, preferably Oracle;
- basic knowledge in SAP (for example ABAP Workbench, ABAP Dictionary);
- ambition to write high-quality code covered with unit tests for back-end and front-end.
- experience with any of the following will be considered as an advantage, but is not mandatory: Enhancements (BADIs / User exits), Smartforms, SAP Script, SAP HANA;
- benefits will be also be given for familiarity with ERP systems such as SAP B1, Oracle ERP, Axapta, Navision or specialized systems like Azure, Microinvest, Business Navigator;
What we offer you:
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.