The digital media planner plays a key role in developing effective digital strategy for all the company products and services. The position offers the unique opportunity to execute, implement and test different digital channels: branding campaigns, Google platforms, social media, programmatic and new emerging tools. Strategic focus will be to handle the full cycle from starting a campaign through delivering and analyzing results – both media and sales performance.
The digital media planner will be also directly involved in developing our online shop.
If you are passionate about:
- digital marketing and testing new digital tools;
- e-commerce development;
- supervising, managing and optimization of digital campaigns including planning and strategy development, contract execution, and reporting;
- working with team of expert media agencies to ensure that targets are achieved;
- assuring cost-effective planning;
- local media and have a close look on competitive telecommunication media strategy and techniques;
- ensuring best brand performance of media campaigns with a thorough knowledge of the media trends.
We are looking for Digital Media Planning Specialist:
If you possess:
- minimum 2 years previous experience in media planning/buying;
- in-depth knowledge of analytical techniques and parameters to set campaign objectives and hence to analyze the effectiveness of media campaigns;
- good knowledge of Google products (AdWords and Analytics) and Facebook Ads manager;
- media planning software literacy and advanced expertise in SAP, Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- analytical, yet creative mindset and self-driven personality;
- excellent organization and eye-for-detail approach;
- result-oriented attitude, ability to work under pressure and successfully manage tough deadline;
- university degree in Marketing, PR, Advertising, Media, Sociology or related;
- fluency in English.
If you need further information about the position please contact Yuliana Popova, firstname.lastname@example.org