Integrated Micro-Electronics Bulgaria is part of Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc. (IMI)
- a leading provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and
power semiconductor assembly and test services. IMI serves some of the
world’s leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the
computing, communications, consumer, automotive, industrial, and medical
electronics markets. It is consistently ranked among the top 20 EMS
providers in the world. Founded in 1980 as joint venture between Ayala
Corporation and Resins Inc., IMI now operates in 21 manufacturing sites
around the world located in Bulgaria, Serbia, Czech Republic, Germany,
UK, Mexico, Philippines, China, Singapore and US.
The production facilities in Bulgaria are located in Botevgrad and our Design and Development Unit is situated in Sofia.
Currently we are looking to employ a Quality Engineer
to boost our engineering team in plant IMI 1 in Botevgrad
- Participation in the implementation phase of new products as well as in the process validation in the production lines;
- Participation in all trials, performing data analysis and pushing for improvements/corrective actions;
- Organizing and being actively involved
in SPC, FMEA, QRQC activities and analysis for the projects(products)
that he/she is responsible for;
- Driving a documented continuous improvement program;
- Preparation and compiling of all necessary documentation that has to be submitted to the customer(s) - PPAP, APQP;
- Customer claims handling and follow-up, root cause analysis, suggesting and implementing corrective actions by defining and coordinating a interdisciplinary team;
- Preparation of regular
reports/analysis on scrap rate, level of defects and customer claims;
Preparing and updating assignment sheets for every problem encountered;
- Acting as an internal auditor within the company and as an active participant during external customer audits;
- Involved in the training process of operators with regard to defining and clarifying quality criteria;
- Daily interface with customers on quality topics from project startup up to the end of the product life cycle.
- Engineering Degree – at least Bachelor Degree in Electronics, Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering preferably;
- Very good command of English language – oral and written (everyday communication with foreign customers via email/phone);
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude;
- Quick learner, proactive, ready to work on his/her own and in a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and to keep self-control;
- Autonomous (including fast adaptation and willingness for self-learning);
- Computer literacy – MS Office - Excel and Power Point;
- Knowledge of TQM and Quality Tools (SPC,FMEA,PPAP,PDCA/RCA) is a plus;
- Knowledge on quality systems - ISO 9001, IATF 16949 – considered an advantage;
- Internal auditor qualification – considered a plus;
- Relevant professional experience in a production environment is a serious advantage.
- Willingness to commute to Botevgrad during the work week.
- Employment contract with Integrated Micro-Electronics Bulgaria;
- Good remuneration package;
- In-house trainings;
- Company transport to Botevgrad provided via shuttle cars.
If you want to join our team of experts please submit a detailed CV in English to email firstname.lastname@example.org(Ref № QE_IMI).
Deadline for applications - July 20, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.