Senior Buyer, Electronics
We are looking for Senior Buyer, Electronics.
Her/his main tasks will be:
- Working with global suppliers and finding, auditing, and selecting new suppliers for Electronic Commodity: PCBA, PCB, and electronic components;
- Making the first price estimations, negotiating, establishing, and following contracts - ensure that QCD targets are reached with suppliers;
- Work in close cooperation with Global Commodity Manager for Electronic, following Global Purchasing Strategy;
- Apply best practices in terms of supplier management: RFQ, negotiation, and supplier selection in the company's ERP system;
- Contacting suppliers in case of claims, placing NCR, organizing the return of goods to supplier and receipt of conformed parts;
- Continuous benchmark PCBA data (including components) with suppliers, components distributors/manufacturers, and parent companies to assess cost competitiveness and identify cost reduction opportunities;
- Initiate redesign for manufacturing activities with suppliers;
- Identify alternatives components sources of electronic components that can be qualified to lower our PCBA price;
- Work with R&D and suppliers to identify quality improvements & cost reduction opportunities;
- Organizing and keeping all purchasing documentation, and representation in audits.
- University degree (technical) is mandatory;
- Extensive experience with Purchasing Processes and strong negotiations skill;
- Experience with purchasing Electronic components;
- Effective and tough negotiator; rigorous and autonomous; focused, organized and results-oriented;
- Very good written & spoken English;
- Valid driving license and willing to travel;
- Experience in electronic production is an advantage.
As we value our employees we offer:
- Opportunity to be an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company;
- International knowledge transfer opportunities in other locations;
- Friendly and open environment;
- Competitive salary & Bonus system;
- Flexible working time;
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care;
- Multisport card;
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance;
- Referral program;
- Paid holiday days - 25 days;
- Career growth and development – internal and external training;
- Free unlimited access to the LinkedIn Learning Platform.