We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us ensure a smooth Supply Chain processes as a Regional Product Lifecycle Specialist - English with TTEC in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Relax room
- 20 Annual leave days
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
What You'll be Doing:
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be in contact with our partners, to ensure product data abailability. We strive on offering the very best levels of partner service and believe in "what we say and how we say it" leaves a lasting impression with our partners. Therefore, we will provide you with all the necessary tools, training and confidence needed to do a great job.
On a typical day, you'll:
- Support EMEA Product Data Management related tasks;
- Support with Operations Manager to ensure spare parts availability;
- Monitor New Product Introduction timeline activities;
- Validate New Product Introduction forecast;
- Monitor and report First customer shipment readiness;
- Coordinate Engineering change and make sure system is timely reflected with the minimum impact on operation.
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. We are looking for dynamic, resilient candidates, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. To succeed in this role, you must be a confident and enthusiastic individual who will strive to go that extra mile for our customers. If the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Fluency in English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to understand global business processes and identify impact of change.
Interested? Apply Today!
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make sure your communication lines are open and regularly check your email and text for instructions.
- Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
Career Changers Welcome Here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the customer focused skills it takes to join our associates team.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.