The Role: Booking loads, organization of fright pick-up and safe delivery. Ensure efficient logistic trough capacity targets and best routing. Professional level interaction with drivers (teams or singles) and customers ensure their satisfaction by keeping up with updates and deadlines.
The Company: GMG Express is a US Transportation Company working on the US market for more than 17 years with an excellent safety record. The company operates a fleet of more than 70 own vehicles on the road (70 Semi-trailer trucks, 85 reefers and dry vans) with teams and single drivers.
The Candidate: We are looking for EXPERIENCED Dispatcher/Manager of OTR fleet with:
- good understanding of US Freight market, road system, DOT hours of service, weight and size restrictions;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent negotiations skills with freight brokers and knowledge of all load boards;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Full time job (16:00-24:00 EET) with generous bonus scheme, and excellent base payment ($2000 +percentage of bookings of the month).