Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best of our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is a provider of power optimizer, solar inverter and monitoring solutions for PV, photovoltaic arrays.
- Provide support in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of grid tie solar inverter issues encountered in the installation and start-up products by using general knowledge, product schematics, data stored in the knowledgebase, and other sources of information available;
- Providing customer support over the phone and CRM;
- Escalate cases to relevant tier1’s;
- Provide updates to knowledge database used by other technical support representatives with new troubleshooting information discovered in the resolution of customer calls.
- US customer focus – night shifts 16:00-01:00; 17:00-02:00; 18:00-03:00.
- Electrotechnical Knowledge/Experience;
- Call centre experience is helpful;
- Education: Commercial qualification / Practical engineer in the area of Mechanics, Electronics;
- Fluency in English.
The company will offer:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Lots of social benefits – food vouchers, sport card, etc.;
- 13th, 14th and 15th salary as a grateful gesture for being employee within the company;
- Great office location and working hours.
- If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017.