- ensures following the Release Management process;
- proactively researches new technologies and improves the operational and functional efficiency of the services;
- responsible for performing and reporting Release Management tasks for line activities, local and group projects;
- keeps old versions of artifacts (generated code & configuration, etc.) and ensures that artifacts are included in regular backups;
- align with team leader, team members, development and test teams on timeframes, split of work and requirements;
- responsible for the availability and quality as deliverables of all required artifacts;
- identify and communicate any issues encountered during Release management process.
- bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science/informatics/telecommunications or related field;
- experience in installation, configuration and administration of at least 2 of the following operating systems: Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Windows;
- experience with Jenkins/Hudson, Team City or other continuous integration software;
- knowledge of the ITILv3 framework;
- strong analytical and communication skills;
- ability to work as a part of a team;
- experience with databases will be considered as an advantage;
- good command of English, both written and spoken;
- knowledge of the Business Processes and Data Flows within A1 is a plus.
We offer you:
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Biserka Taseva-Stoimenova /email@example.com/.