Diamond Consult EOOD creates and provides services that enable its clients to be profitable in the constantly changing labor market.
In connection with the large volume of work of our client, we are looking for:
If your answer to all questions is “YES”, do not hesitate to apply for Financial Controller a and join our team.
Sounds interesting to:
· Report and analyze functional performance on revenue, cost of sales, opex, projects, and balance sheet item;
· Prepare ad-hoc business plans and scenario models to support management decision making;
· Assist functional managers in preparation of the annual budgets, rolling forecasts and projections;
Then keep on reading!
As Financial controller your responsibilities will be:
· Develop an in-depth understanding of the functions’ business and operating activities;
· Be constantly informed of the business developments in the function;
· Share the information with the controlling team;
· Escalate to line management breach of policies by the function;
· Act as liaison officer between the functions and the finance department;
· Present true and fair financial data to internal users;
· Be unbiased in the preparation and presentation of the information;
· Support functions and management in identifying areas of improvement and cost saving potential;
· Report and analyze on actual and budget in the set deadlines;
· Review and analyze assumptions and data in budgets, forecasts and business cases;
· Participate in all the projects undertaken in the Functional controlling department;
· Perform ERP (Syteline, ELMA, 1C) controlling module transactions as part of the monthly closing or budget/forecast process;
· Keep all information strictly confidential;
· And much more
The ideal candidate has:
· At least 3 years of experience as Financial Controller/Auditor in an industrial enterprise;
· University degree in economy-related field;
· Knowledge of financial analysis;
· Knowledge of IFRS standards and FPA – financial planning and analysis
· CIMA or ACCA qualification;
· Fluent English
· Systemic and positive thinking;
· Stress resistance and accuracy;
· Service orientation and developed communication skills.
We will motivate you by offering:
· Opportunity for professional and career growth in one of the leading companies in transformers production industry;
· On-boarding and company trainings;
· Food vouchers;
· Monthly and Yearly bonuses based on performance (KPIs);
· Bonuses for public holidays, family occasions and summer vacation;
· Additional Health insurance;
· Company parking;
· Transport benefit;
If you are interested in joining our organization, kindly submit your CV.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We would like to inform you that the data you provide us are processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the LPPD and are subject to a special regime of protection.
Diamond Consult EOOD holds perpetual license No. 3380 from 18.08.2022. to provide services in the field of human resources.