Mechanical Product Designer - Knowledge Based Engineering
- Developing and adjusting 3D CAD master models (modules and components) and drawings;
- Working with DriveWorks for developing CAD models and drawings;
- Close cooperation with the development team at MULTIVAC's headquarters in Germany;
- Modification and revision of 3D designs for project-specific requirements;
- Implementing special tasks on demand.
- Ideally two years of experience with 3D-CAD software (ideally SolidWorks);
- Higher technical education or Bachelor degree with at least two semester technical drawing or mechanical engineering;
- Good command of English, good command of German is a plus;
Your personal skills
- Your approach to work is independent, systematic and reliable;
- High analytical ability to implement technical specifications into regulations;
- High level of commitment and organization skills;
- Genuine team player;
- High level of communication skills, both with colleagues and involved departments;
- Occasional trips to Germany.
The Company Offers
- Interesting and varied job with a long-terms perspective;
- Excellent working environment;
- To be part of an international company world leader in its field;
- Opportunity for development in a growing multinational company;
- Social package: food vouchers 200 BGN, additional health insurance,multisport card, fitness, organized transport to the company, temporary housing;
- Five days working week with flexible working time and home office
If you are interested, please send a CV.
Only approved applicants will be invited for an interview. Thanks to everyone else for your time!