Odelo Farba Bulgaria is part of the Turkish group Bayraktarlar Holding.
We are producer of lights for the automotive industry since 1979 and are
supplying one of the biggest car makers in the world, among them –
Audi, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Toyota, Fiat etc.
For our growing team of professionals in Sofia R&D office, we are looking for Electronic Hardware Design Engineer.
Duties and responsibilities:
Electronic hardware design engineers are responsible for design & development of electronic boards (PCBs) which is main component of LED based automotive exterior lighting lamps. They are also responsible of evaluation, testing and validation of the design during validation period.
You will be involved at any stage of a project including the initial brief for a concept, the design and development stage, testing of prototypes and the final manufacture and implementation of a new product or system. You'll work in cross-functional project teams with colleagues in other branches of engineering.
- University degree in Electronic Engineering
- Fluency of English; 2nd language German preferable
- Minimum 2 years experience with electronic design (more experiences are preferable)
- Sufficient knowledge about PCB hardware design (schematic and layout), EMC, design implementation and verification, linear circuits, SMPS, CAN/LIN-bus system, etc…
- Knowledge about ISO 26262, functional safety preferable
- Teamwork and communication skills
Electronic design considering design constraints, legal and customer expectations on dedicated projects. Working in a design team and technical solution approaches expected linked to other design disciplines (optics, mechanical, thermal, etc…)
What we offer:
• A dynamic and rapidly growing international company, with opportunity to be part of a company that is now taking its first steps in Bulgaria;
• Supportive working environment;
• Attractive base salary, with flexible bonus system;
• Social package which includes free transportation, additional health insurance, meals etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.