Junior Chemical Engineer
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through 4,400 offices in 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement, and consulting services worldwide.
We are currently looking for one of our partners, a capable and responsible person for the position of:
- Works on process development for New Product Development projects.
- Validates processes by participating in tests and simulations to ensure alignment to the production requirements.
- Follows the laboratory and semi-industrial tests, choosing technology, design, implement and start-up units on site
- Collects and analyses data required for project’s improvement and modifications.
- Uses and develops process simulation tools to work out the best production methods.
- Provides supervision and training for operators and technicians on process and equipment related knowledge.
- Establishes and maintains process documentation including working instructions, process design package and follow-up.
- Continuously improves process capability, process through–put, cost effectiveness and process quality as part of operation excellence (yield, productivity).
- Ensures safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Works in collaboration with a global team to deliver expertise and technical support for new project implementation
- Bachelor university degree, with preference - Chemical engineering or inorganic compound.
- 1 year working experience in the chemical industry.
- Good understanding of Quality Tools and statistical methods for analysis and control is an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Strong PC skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
The company offers:
- Motivating compensation and benefits package
- Access to global industry know-how
- Possibilities for learning and professional development
- The chance to acquire valuable competencies in the presence of high quality standards
- The opportunity to apply your professional expertise in a industrial environment
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.