Diamond Consult EOOD creates and provides services that enable its clients to be profitable in the constantly changing labor market.
In connection with the large volume of work of our client, we are looking for:
- Plan and develop technical project documentation including manuals, procedures, installation instructions, spare parts lists
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical documentation
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Create, compile, and deliver hardware and software user manuals
- Develop operating procedures, installations instructions and training materials
- Plan, support, and generate event posters, marketing materials, brochures, literature, etc. in support of trade shows and marketing events
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Experience with SolidWorks and Composer is highly desirable
- High proficiency in English and Bulgarian, written and oral - most documents are created in English
- Ability to read engineering drawings, schematics, 3D models, and translate into work instructions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Detail-oriented – attention to detail is critical for this function
- Technical writing and documentation preparation experience or training, or other applicable technical training
- Motivating pay
- Ability to expand your experience and acquire new skills and knowledge;
- Excellent work environment
- We would like to inform you that the data you provide us are processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the LPPD and are subject to a special regime of protection.
Diamond Consult EOOD holds perpetual license No. 3380 from 18.08.2022. to provide services in the field of human resources.