Organic Land Corporation and Suncomo Foods Bulgaria, are part of Acomo, an international group of companies that sources, trades, treats, processes, packages and distributes conventional and organic food products and ingredients for the global food and beverage industry.
For our Facility in Silistra, Bulgaria, we are looking for a temporary replacement for the position of:
• The Logistics coordinator shall create and maintain all associated documentation in adherence to legislation and organizational policies and procedures.
• Communicates actively with traders and customers regarding delivery of product – documentation, timing, packing details, labelling instructions etc.
• Ensures all trucks and containers are in good condition for loading.
• Issues and takes care of all documentation needed for customs office, shipping and transport companies, invoices including.
• Ensures all documentation sets are sent to Varna office
• Entering export data correctly and issuing relevant documentation in Axapta system.
• Sends ODC to the traders in charge, or directly to customer.
• Any other tasks in relation to exports and outbound logistics.
• Actively participate factory and logistic planning processes
• Working knowledge of operations, warehouse management, inventory control, and transportation management.
• Strong knowledge of ERP systems, as well as Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent English – spoken and written
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good financial and business awareness.
The conditions of employment we offer:
• A fulltime position;
• An exciting and challenging role in a rapidly growing international company;
• Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment;
• An informal and professional company culture of team spirit with a can-do attitude.
Are you interested in this challenging position?
Send your application now.