Учител в яслена група
We are looking for personnel in an English speaking Montessori 14months -3 years environment:
The personnel is responsible for:
- making materials according to children’s needs;
- writing reports and having parent conferences;
- communicating with parents;
- creating art and gross-motor skills activities;
- the overall organization of the learning process and the environment;
- taking care of children\'s safety and hygiеne;
- participating in our charity initiatives;
- keeping the environment clean and in order;
- ongoing professional training;
The preferred candidates:
- loves working with young children;
- must have a Bachelor’s/ Master\'s Degree in Early Childhood Education (предучилищна педагогика) or/and AMI qualification or medical qualification (nurse, midwife)
- is willing to learn and grow in the field of Montessori;
- has excellent English;
- has the team playing skills but can also work well independently;
- is responsible, supportive, and respectful to his/her colleagues, supervisor, the children, and their families;
- is a polite, patient, creative, and initiative adult;
- has very good computer skills (MS Office, Internet, Adobe)
We offer labor agreements, full-time employment, opportunities for training in a new educational method, and work in a professional, friendly, talented, and supportive team of colleagues and families.
Should you be interested in applying, please send a cover letter and CV in English. Recommendations or contacts for such need to be provided as well.
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Thank you!