Business Development Educational PlatformPixelhunters is looking for its Bulgarian Office (remote work) a Business Development Manager for an Educational Game-based Platform.
The job is remote, will work in a team with the Head Office in Dubai, and will collaborate with team members in Bulgaria as well.
The territory of sales: USA, UK
Fluent English is a must
Fixed salary + Commission
• High level of motivation and ability to secure appointments with Publishing Educational Partners, K12, Higher Ed – C level decision-makers.
• Building strategic collaborations with publishers, content creators
• Looking for resellers network expansion
• Drive sales process, from start to finish, prospecting the opportunities and clients and developing a sales strategy.
• Experience selling into educational software distribution markets.
• Tech savvy person, able to understand software specifications quickly and explain to potential customers and partners
• Experience selling into markets such as K-12 Education and Colleges/Universities is highly preferred
• Four-year degree, but additional years of experience is preferred
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills, presentation skills, and computer skills
• Ability to work from distance and independently.
• Ability to communicate, council, and sell at all levels of an Education organization but with extensive acumen at the “C” suite: Superintendents and business managers (K12) Presidents, CFOs, COOs, VPs of Finance, etc.
Looking for serious candidates for a long term commitment.