Hermes Engineering is a company specializing in global service supply
chain operations of a wide range of electrical and electro-mechanical
components to companies in different industries, such as automotive,
telecommunication, construction, home appliance etc. We provide full
supply chain solutions.
For our office in Sofia we are looking for Purchasing Specialist of International Shipments.
As a Purchasing you will be involved in the activities of supplying
materials necessary for global 24/7 production deliveries, monitoring
material flows and communicating with suppliers from all over the world.
• Daily communication with suppliers of materials aiming to ensure satisfaction of the clients according their orders.
• Plan, monitor, control and follow up the supply of the components
aiming to meet the customer needs on time and at minimum costs.
• Plan and control the material inventory and MRP (Material Requirements Planning) information.
• Monitor the defect materials and supply of samples.
• In case of urgent situations use alternative supply sources aiming to supply critical materials.
• Aiming to reduce the transport costs.
• Advanced knowledge of English and Chinese Mandarin.
• At least Bachelor degree with focus on Logistics, Economics or other related - is an advantage.
• Knowledge in ERP system - is an advantage.
Soft skills required:
• Ability to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
• Ability to work accurately & quickly to meet deadlines.
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, a team player who shows commitment and dedication to the job.
• Detail and goal oriented person.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Team spirit, dynamic, high commitment and hands on mentality.
We offer you:
• Opportunity for career development in a successful and continuously growing international company
• Work within a dynamic organization having high ambitions and superior team spirit
• Home office