GREEN TEAM Worldwide Environmental Group is leading colector of second hand clothes and textiles, well known on the market for its innovative approach and open communication with customers and partners. Currently, we operate in the USA and Canada through our subsidiaries, aiming to provide secure and convenient public recycling solutions for unwanted textiles.
Our mission is to run an environmentally conscious business through achieving complete utilization of the second-hand clothing we collect.
Currently we are looking to recruit a dedicated and highly motivated person for the position of Logistics Manager for our location in Los Angeles.
• Legal permission to reside and work in USA;
• Good level of spoken English;
• Clean driving license;
• Good communication skills;
• Adoption and adherence to company values;
• High level of responsibility;
• Ability to work effectively in a team;
• Energy and dedication at work;
• Loyalty, honesty, positive attitude;
• Secondary or higher education.
• Responsible for the team performance and productivity;
• Strictly keeping the deadlines and make a suggestion for work process improvement;
• Prepare schedules and routes for the collectors;
• Take participation in loading and unloading activities;
• Contact transport companies and suppliers;
• Responsible for compliance with company rules, working standards and safety program;
• Preparing of regular reports to the company management;
• Train new employees;
• Technical support;
• Perform other duties assigned by management.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Initial assistance for housing in USA;
• Assistance in obtaining of required documents (ID, social security number, driving license);
• Good remuneration package and benefits;
• Good working conditions.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and a recent photo.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All documents shall be treated in strict confidentiality.