If you have:
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Trade
- Minimum 2 years relevant business experience
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Precision, detail orientation, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking and the ability to perform tasks within terms
And you would like to:
- Ensure the compliance of the investment intermediary in reference to Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation
- Monitor employee, customer and proprietary trading in financial instruments
- Prevent market abuse (insider trading and market manipulation)
- Handle(potential) conflicts of interest related to financial instruments
- Manage compliance-relevant information (watch, restriction and insider-lists)
- Ensure “Chinese wall” approach/ “Need-to-know” principle in relevant areas
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.