International Sales manager Beauty / Skincare and Makeup /
- Closely work with distributors, making sure their vision and expectations are met;
- Synchronize and adapt the marketing strategies of the brand owners with the market needs and requirements;
- Manage a significant budget and strictly follow its frame and deadlines;
- Put together the annual Beauty / Skincare and Makeup / plans.
- Prepare regular sales reports;
- Support the logistics in the planning process, providing timely information on planned activities and growth;
- Analyze sales figures and control the performance of the different brands, identifiyng opportunities for new launches or discontinuing underperfoming skus.
- Devise methods of attracting new distributors.
- Report directly to the CEO.
- University Degree in Marketing/BusinessManagement.
- Mandatory experience of at least 2 years in Beauty / Skincare and Makeup / segment.
- Creative and dynamic personality, team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, analytical thinking, excellent planning skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both spoken and written.
- Strong computer user skills: MS Office, Excel, Power Point, social networks.
- Key position in the company;
- Making a multitude of business contacts at a national and international level;
- Excellent work conditions and a team of mostly young people;