In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast-paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. With your ability to pay attention to detail you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
For the starting of a new organization, directed towards offering global business services, we are looking for Operational Procurement Specialist to join our team and be part of history.
- Ensure accurate, timely and complete recording of approved Purchase Requisitions by senior manager/department head (budget owner) according to the approval matrix, before transferal for PO creation;
- Checking for correctness the approved requisitions and compliance with Procurement Policy in respect of negotiated terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc;
- Create, process and amend purchase orders (framework or according to global terms and conditions) in accordance with SLA, Internal controls, KPIs etc;
- Submit requests to maintain and update supplier records, material master data and verification of data changes in line with internal guidelines and procedures;
- Follow up on approved POs and received order acknowledgment from suppliers to inform on requests such as the order-invoice status;
- Participate in Regular meetings that are in place between the accounting and procurement teams to align on current/potential developments;
- Support internal and external stakeholders in resolving sensitive and complex inquiries and issues;
- Help for improving the end-user knowledge/experience in order to reduce the processes exceptions related to PO creation;
If you are good at:
- Contribute to increasing the company’s PO coverage, to reduction of invoice processing time and improvement of payments on time;
- Participating in cross-functional process and system improvement initiatives, while maintaining adherence to Internal Controls environment.
- Collecting and summarizing accounting and business information for the purposes of the management and internal needs, ensuring reliable and timely communication with all stakeholders.
- Providing on-going support to the organization as requested;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Good customer service skills, negotiation skills and attention to detail;
And you have:
- Knowledge and experience in accounts payable, purchase order creation and supplier communication;
- Experience working in a global organization and having participated in knowledge transfer;
- Problem solving skills and adherence to deadlines;
- Fluent level of English – written and spoken; German is an advantage;
- Experience with accounting software, e.g. SAP; experience with Ivalua, Ariba, ticketing system would be considered an advantage.
We offer you:
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office
- Participate in process improvement opportunities based on the use of technology
- Be part of the building up of the Procure To Pay team
- Part in various projects for new systems implementation and process optimization