If you have an interest in IP networks, leading mobile technologies and IoT, then this is a job for you!
You will be part of a multi-national Converged IP Network Team, responsible for the correct installation, operation and maintenance of a state-of-the-art converged IP network, focusing predominantly on Internet of Things (IoT). This will give you the opportunity to provide solutions and technical support to a growing network of International IoT clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a highly technical, challenging and dynamic environment, and gain experience in leading technologies in a global market.
- Maintain, upgrade and troubleshoot IP network & IoT platform
- Researching, recommending and implementing technical solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical problems and providing timely corrective action.
- Maintaining existing platforms and introducing new ones.
- Report generation and data analysis.
- Preparing, monitoring and analysing technical reports.
- Preparing technical procedures and delivering training.
- Be a reference point and perform follow-ups for incidents handled by the Network Operations Centrer
- Carry out tasks that vary in complexity at off-shore points-of-presence
Education, qualification, professional experience:
- Appropriate degree
- Preferably good level of knowledge in telecommunication and network technologies: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- 2+ years’ experience working in a telecommunications environment
- Fluent english
- Fluent basic computer skills – OS, Microsoft Office and communication products