Our client is a French Digital Agency, offering a wide range of solutions with a focus on Banking, Finance & Insurance, Data & AI, and Digital.
The company is establishing its own remote team in Bulgaria.
We are looking for a skilled Front-End Drupal Developer.
You can work fully remotely or hybrid from the office in Sofia – up to you!
In this position you will write organized, well-documented code, strive to follow coding standards and implement best practices, and collaborate on a team with content strategists, designers, developers, project managers, project owners and clients.
• Writing and debugging front-end code for Drupal:
Theme template files, preprocess functions, theme hooks.
• Drupal site-building tasks:
Enabling and configuring modules
Settings, configurations, views, menus, view modes.
• Working with local development environments and command-line tools
• Attending scheduled meetings with the project team to provide updates
• Collaborating, planning, and completing development tasks
• Peer reviewing co-worker and client code changes
• Providing insight to improve the front-end expertise of co-workers, contractors, and clients
• Documenting and evaluating requests from clients
• Setting priorities, and expectations, and communicating with clients about project needs and task progress.
Your Skills and Profile:
Your strong technical skills and creativity round up your ability to consider the content consumers' point of view.
• Recent experience for all aspects of Drupal theming including UI familiarity, configuration, and basic site administration, creation/manipulation of template files, preprocessing, and writing/overriding theme functions
• Understanding of Drupal module ecosystem, including experience with Drupal 8 and 9
• Knowledge and adherence to Drupal coding and security standards
• Experience with pull request and peer review workflows, including use of Git or other revision control tool for version control in a group setting
• Debugging experience in IE11+, mobile Safari, and more modern browsers
• Familiarity with terminal development tools like Drush
development like React, Vue.js, and/or Node
• Understanding of Package managers like Composer and npm
• Familiarity with working within an agile workflow and project ticketing systems such as Jira or Trello.
Nice to Have(s): one or more of the following:
• Hands-on experience with projects that implemented responsive design
• Experience creating and managing front-end build processes
• Experience with React, Vue, Node.js, etc.
• Knowledge of Docker-based local development environments
• Experience making front-end builds with npm/yarn
• Ability to identify and resolve front-end-related performance problems
• Familiarity with accessibility best-practices
• Experience identifying and resolving accessibility-related issues
• Familiarity with developer tools available in modern browsers
• Familiarity with managed hosting services and deployment tools
• Been an active member of an open-source web community
• Hands-on experience with projects that implemented design systems, like Pattern Lab.
• Self-directed: able to work independently and within a virtual team, and consistently manage your own time and tasks
• Positive and encouraging attitude toward assigned work and co-workers
• A professional, collaborative, and proactive approach to people and problems
• Team player with proven ability to work well under pressure and within deadlines
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
The Company Offers:
• Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Additional paid leave/vacation days
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Flexible working time
• Individual or team professional trainings
• Regular performance assessment
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Multisport card
• Game and relax zone if/when working it the office
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• Free drinks/beer in the office
Please note: The submitted data information is personal as per the Personal Data Protection Law and also per GDPR and will be treated confidentially.
IESF Bulgaria is an international recruitment agency (license N: 2441 / 18.01.2018).