Balkaninvest eu EOOD is a registered Bulgarian recruitment agency. Our services are licensed and supervised by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of the Republic of Bulgaria. Our approach is to support in particular companies with an international set-up to find employees that make a difference.
For one of our clients, a Western European IT-company with a market-leading SaaS-Solution for a specific niche in eCommerce, we are currently searching for a capable and motivated
for their team. Workplace is in the center of Varna.
- Create internal and external facing documentation for various audiences (e.g. user, API developer)
- Prepare material for trainings, including videos, demos and tutorials
- Publish release notes to internal and external stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Maintenance of existing docs
- Strong IT-background, ideally an experienced software developer
- Strong writing and technical editing skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science or similar
- At least two years of experience as Technical writer or similar
- Perfect command of English
- Capable to create API documentation for NET APIs
- First experience of working within IT Development, SaaS or web-based technology environment would be beneficial, as well a track record as a Software Product Trainer
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development teams
Our client offers:
- Working for a rapidly expanding employer
- An attractive compensation package
- A long-term perspective
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your detailed CV in English. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
All information provided will be treated confidentially. Balkaninvest with recruitment license № 1757 and № 1758 issued by the National Agency of Employment