7Mojos is a young and innovative gaming company based in Varna, Bulgaria. We are passionate about creating high-quality casino games and the services that power them. Our team consists of very talented people with diverse skills, including game developers, front and back end web developers, QA engineers and graphic designers. And we want to expand by adding new exciting people to our team.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated game developer to join our ranks. The person must be responsible, a great team player, and passionate about learning and constantly improving. We would prefer to have you work in our office but excellent candidates for remote work will also be considered. If this sounds like you, please read on.
- Working on the development of new games, as well as updating the existing ones
- Assisting in the investigation of performance issues and bugs, and providing fixes
- Actively participating in the process of researching and implementing new technologies
- Producing high quality modularized code
Experience and knowledge required:
- At least 2 years of Web game development using PixiJS or a similar technology, including server-side logic
- Great understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Good written English at a working level
- Highly-motivated and open to gaining new knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and great problem-solving skills
- Team-playing attitude
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Good communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience with C#
- A challenging full-time job in a dynamic work environment and a young team
- A competitive salary and periodical increases corresponding to the person\'s skills and performance
- The salary depends on the experience and skills of the candidate and is negotiable
- Opportunity for professional growth in the company
- Excellent and casual working environment
- Work in a team of experienced professionals using some of the most modern and widely used technologies
If you want to become a part of our team, please submit your CV in English. A motivational letter is optional. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.