Our client is a French Digital Agency, offering a wide range of solutions with a focus on Banking, Finance & Insurance, Data & AI and Digital.
The company is establishing its own remote team in Bulgaria.
We are looking for a skilled Back-End Drupal Developer.
You can work fully remotely or hybrid from the office in Sofia – up to you!
Within the role, the scope is activities like site configuration, building views, blocks, and paragraphs. Another important part is managing site configuration and working with custom modules and data migration.
• Develop web-based applications using Drupal;
• Drupal Site building, Configuration, and Migrations;
• Support enhancements and fixes to existing applications in production;
• Accept and provide technical solutions and direction;
• Code reviews and QA of others’ work.
Your Tech Skills and Profile:
Strong skills in PHP, MySQL, Linux, Object Oriented Design, and Docker, combined with a passion for backend Drupal development.
• At least 3 years of professional experience with Drupal
• Ability to build custom Drupal modules
• Strong understanding of Drupal’s hook system, database API, and Form API
• Proficiency with custom module development
• Expertise in using Git, CI tools and Containerized environments
• Ability to work with Twig, YML and an understanding of the Theme layer
• A strong work ethic and passion for backend development
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
Nice to Have(s):
• Solid understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S, REST, JSON, and APIs
• Experience with Decoupled Drupal sites, using React and Restful Endpoints
• Experience with a Docker-based development environment
• Understanding of and experience with Solr, Elastic Search and Algolia
• Experience working with WordPress
The Company Offers:
• Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Additional paid leave/vacation days
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Flexible working time
• Individual or team professional trainings
• Regular performance assessment
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Multisport card
• Game and relax zone if/when working it the office
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• Free drinks/beer in the office
Please note: The submitted data information is personal as per the Personal Data Protection Law and also per GDPR and will be treated confidentially.
IESF Bulgaria is an international recruitment agency (license N: 2441 / 18.01.2018).