Technementals Technologies (Bulgaria) EAD is a subsidiary of FXCM Group. The FXCM group of companies (collectively, the "FXCM Group") is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. Our mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
FXCM Back Office Sofia is looking for Full Stack Web Developer to join our Marketing team. You will be working with a team of talented developers who work in WordPress every day including custom theme development, in-house plugin development, dashboard enhancements and more. FXCM hosts a variety of large-scale multi-language WordPress sites with complex, but refined infrastructures, visited by over 10 million visitors annually.
- Perform and test WordPress maintenance items by upgrading plugins and core files when needed
- Write documentation for any new features you develop
- Deploy changes from development to production servers
- Identify and report bugs or feature enhancements in JIRA
- Code review the work of other developers
- Advanced experience in custom PHP development
- Intermediate knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience building content management solutions as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla
- Some experience working with PHP classes and a basic understanding of OOP
- Experience using the terminal to execute basic bash commands
- An understanding of version control systems such as Git, SVN, or Perforce
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience with deploying and migrating sites to different environments
- Familiarity with concepts of caching and CDNs
- Expected to work during Eastern Standard Time daytime work hours
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
How To Apply
With your application, make sure to include the following:
- Links to your resume, portfolio or Linkedin profile
- Submit any Git repository links, or zip files where we can review your code quality, code style and patterns. No email attachments
- Provide 3 examples of work including an explanation of your contribution on each project
- Explain the workflow of deploying a website to a production environment and your experience with this process
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 3pm-11pm
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.