STAMH Ltd is hiring!!! We are looking for an accountable Engineering
Project Manager, person who is seeking a long term contract. Project Manager
who is not afraid to take responsibility for hall a team of engineers and working
within a schedule.
Start of employment would be as
soon as possible. This is a unique opportunity to become part of a high company
with the ambition of expanding globally.
The work consists in the management and implementation of
all STAMH projects related to mechanized and automated storage systems in Bulgaria
and around the world.
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Knowledge and experience in the field of
mechanical engineering and electronics.
2. Identify engineering problems and ensure
solutions are implemented
3. Evaluate, organise and prioritise workload
within a schedule
4. Participate in the selection and implementation
of new equipment, instruments and tools.
5. The ability to explain design ideas and plans
6. Liaise with third party contractors to ensure
all equipment is fit for purpose.
7. A comprehensive knowledge of relevant legal
8. Interpret clients’ requirements.
Required personal and professional skills:
1. University degree (preferably
Mechanical Engineering or Electronics)
2. Excellent IT skills - MS products
proficiency (Office, Project). CAD design software is a plus
3. Confident decision-making ability
4. English language – good written and
5. To be ready to travel in/outside the
country on business trips;
1. An interesting and challenging job with
opportunities for personal growth, very good working conditions as well as an
attractive salary package.
2. Training seminars.
with leaders in the production of technological equipment.
4. Additional social incentives (team buildings and Multisport cart)
Please submit your CV if you are interested in being a part
of major international projects.