CTeam is a recruitment agency, part of a group of companies, offering a wide range of services in the field of human resources management, combining one of the best international practices and knowledge of the local market.
For one of our clients, company leader in the automotive industry, we are looking for an experienced and motivated person at the position:
Warranty Engineer with German
- Supports German customers for any technical quality questions;
- Addresses customer issues in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction. Schedules and leads cross-functional problem solving meetings to address customer complaints, facilitate the timely investigations and close out of open issues;
- Reviews the status of all customer complaints and relevant 8D reports and ensures complaints are processed on time and in compliance with customer requirements;
- Develops and maintains warranty tracking system;
- Maintains successful relationships with supply, engineering, manufacturing, and regulatory departments;
- Initiates production process improvements and make sure that appropriate documentation is being managed to inform management and technical partners;
- Provides internal awareness of noted trends and complaint issues via periodic reports ;
- Attends customer warranty meetings as required.
Requirements & Competencies:
- Mechanical or mechatronic engineering degree;
- Fluent in German and English;
- 5-10 years of Automotive experience with OEM or Tier1;
- 5 years of experience with warranty, or quality, topics for German customers;
- Experience with leading customers CSR (customer specific requirements) for warranty, such as VDA FFA, BMW GS95004, Daimler MBN10448, VW/Audi Formel Q];
- Trained problem solver, ideally Red-X or Black Belt, proven analytical capability;
The Company Offers:
- Unique opportunity to start working in a multinational automotive company proved its excellence and sustainable growth;
- Attractive remuneration package, incl. food vouchers, 25 days annual paid leave, company transportation, bonus system;
- Flexible working timе;
- Excellent working environment;
- Opportunity for career development;
To apply, please send us your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All candidates will be treated in strict confidentiality.
CTeam is licensed by National Agency of Employment, license N 1881/18.05.2015.