Debt Collection Officer, Legal Advisor
Coface is a French company with more than 75 years of experience – one of the leaders in trade credit insurance and additional specialized financial services, such as business information and internal and external debt collection. We help 50,000 clients in over 100 countries all around the world every day to build successful, growing and dynamic business. Currently, we are looking for a new colleague in our local office in Sofia, Bulgaria on the position: Debt collection Officer as of Jan 2024!
OUR MOTO: MAKING TRADE HAPPEN!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY OF COFACE AND REPRESENT EVERYTHING THAT WE STAND FOR!
The Debt Collection Officer is part of the Legal, Claims & Debt collection team. The person on this position will be responsible for handling the dedicated debt collection cases to ensure a good recovery and collection rate. The main responsibilities include providing advice on substantive legal issues related to the Coface Group's entities activities, by:
- corresponding / negotiating with debtors and moderate between debtors, partners and customers (meetings, e-mails and phone calls, aiming collection of the assigned amounts; etc.);
- pushing legal actions on behalf of Coface's clients;
- reviewing the legal aspects of draft agreements, correspondence, and other texts for which a comment or clearance has been requested;
- taking other duties related to the job function within the legal department.
If you have the following requirements:
- university degree in Law;
- very good command of English;
- excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills;
- good computer literacy;
- result driven, customer oriented and problem solving attitude;
- mediation skills;
- ability to work in a team;
- well-organized and demonstrated ability to work under pressure;
- loyalty to company values…
…then we are looking for you to join our team on the position: Debt Collection Officer!
We offer you:
· stable job in an international company, one of the leaders in its field;
· attractive fixed salary plus additional bonus scheme;
· additional paid vacation leave days;
· food vouchers;
· additional health insurance;
· regular teambuilding activities;
· free public transportation card;
· central location - new and modern office only 1 min away from a Metro station and other public transport;
· working from home option – 3 days per week (hybrid office attendance);
· ‘Short-Friday’ option (once a month);
· great working environment comprised of helpful and positive colleagues and professional and correct attitude from the Management.
Does that sound interesting to you?
Then do not hesitate and send us your CV and we will contact you if your description matches the vision for our next future Superstar!
WHY JOIN COFACE?
FOUR STRENGHTS THAT MAKE US SO UNIQUE…
1. HELP BUSINESSES GROW;
2. CONNECT THE BUSINESSES AROUND THE WORLD;
3. HAVE A PROFOUNDLY HUMAN AND INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY;
4. REINVENT OURSELVES AND ARE BUILDING THE FUTURE TOGETHER.