Who we are: Gugushev & Partners Law Office is a Bulgarian law firm with a diversified business practice, awarded as a Law Firm of the Year in 2017 and 2015, and takes a prime position in the Bulgarian legal market by providing high-quality legal services to Bulgarian and international corporations, financial institutions and the Bulgarian government. The team of Gugushev & Partners is recognized and awarded by the international legal directories and enjoys an excellent reputation on the local and international levels.
In relation to the significant expansion of its activities, Gugushev & Partners is looking to hire:
A LEGAL ASSITANT with at a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of business process management administration.
- University Diploma - degree in the field of business management/economics;
- Fluency in the English language - experience in drafting business correspondence in English, speaking freely and fluently with foreign clients;
- Excellent computer skills - MS Office pack, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Processes documents and materials (e.g. billing, purchase orders, requests for reimbursements, writing memos, minutes, etc.)
- Knowledge of office etiquette and customer relation procedures and routines and general office procedures and practices
- Highly flexible person with the ability to execute and perform multiple tasks management;
- Learns and is cross-trained in other administrative and support functions within the firm.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Responsible, disciplined, and motivated person;
- Readiness to work in a dynamic high-level business environment;
- Self-management and proactive approach to organizing the work and assigned tasks.
- Performs other related duties within the scope of the Legal Assistant position as assigned or requested to contribute to the efficient operation of Gugushev & Partners Law Firm.
· Knowledge of an additional foreign language;
· International experience;
· Experience in servicing local and foreign clients;
· Professional challenges and opportunities;
· Stable job with career development opportunities and work-life balance;
· Positive, motivating, and energetic working environment in a great office at a top location;
· Cooperation and coordination in relation to the implementation of the professional duties;
· Business cell phone;
· Special discount for Multi-Sport card;
· Attractive remuneration package.
To apply please send your detailed CV, motivational letter in English, and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org