We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as Social Media Specialist.
Our company offers an exciting work environment, attractive financial package and development opportunities that match the individual’s aspirations.
You need to be professional, respect time and punctuality.
• Responsible for the company brand awareness execution cross social network.
• Hands on accountability – setting up online performance campaigns cross the social network arena, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram - Including uploading ads, targeting groups, adjusting bids and implementing tracking links.
• Responsible for optimization, including ensuring that the campaigns reach ROI goals.
• Re-targeting new groups, pausing inefficient or expensive campaigns and constantly reallocating the funds to the highest performing target groups on the mobile channels WhatsApp, Telegram, other.
• Responsible for initiate and develop social campaigns ideas.
• Responsible for conducting ongoing A/B testing.
• Identify new opportunities and search new target groups in order to hit targets by using different research tools either internal within the social networks or external from third party providers.
• Work closely with the designers and sales team to promote new promotions and ideas.
The ideal candidate has:
• Fluent/Native English speaker – must
• At least 1-2 years of experience working with the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube advertising platforms.
• Experience in managing pages and groups.
• Previous experience in a digital agency or in-house online marketing team.
• E-commerce experience – preferable.
• Strong analytical, excel and quantitative skills.
• Results orientated individual with focus on delivery, agility and control.
• Deep understanding of BI, capability of analyzing large data sets.
• Strong understanding of digital advertising practices.
• Excellent analytical skills and social networks savvy.
• Strong web analytical skills and multi task abilities.
• Strategic thinker with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to see trends and patterns in data and relate changes to performance.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.